YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 3, 2012

Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Magic Soap review

They was not lying when they put on this bottle magic soap. Everytime I use it, i swear its doing magical tricks. This soap is the BOMB.com.org.net. I use this darn thing for everything.

Before I go into my Rant let me tell you the ingredients:
Water, Organic Coconut oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Organic Olive Oil, Mentha Arvensis, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba oil, Organic peppermint oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol

I use this thing to wash my clothes, my face, to take a shower, wash my hair etc

I wouldnt use this as a every week shampoo for my hair. I wash my (natural)hair with it once a month and it clarifies it amazinginglyyy lol if thats even a word! I mean my hair be sparkling fresh.

Some say its too harsh to use on the body and skin but i think those people are afraid of the peppermint because it gets me so clean and just inhaling it alone makes it a relaxing experience

I really LOVE this stuff and got myself the biggest bottle they sold because when i tell you a little goes a long way I aint lying! This stuff will last you a good 2 years.

You can always try buying it from their website but i got mines in a beauty supply store for $12.99
www.drbronner.com

No comments:

Post a Comment