YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 2, 2012

My Life Journey

Hey Blog world...Woohoo! I finally made my own blog. My name is Vanessa and this is my blog. Basically I will either be blogging or vlogging about my life. Why should you even care to know about my life? Good question! I feel like i can relate to so many people out there, where i can give people tips and people can give me tips. Just an overall learning experience. Whether it has to do with makeup, weightloss, college, relationships, confidence, finances, etc. We all go through some kind of struggle with these things. I'm just gunna blog about my whole journey pertaining to these things and my strive to be an overall better me.

I also have a youtube page that you can check out rate and subscribe :)www.youtube.com/mizsn3ssa

I have so many ideas for this blog, whether its contest or giveways...there is alot of things in store for me and im sooooooooooooooo excited!

So follow me on this journey because i have a feeling its gunna be a bumpy ride !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment