YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Pre-Weightloss Journey

You ever got tired of being tired? Well im at that point in my life where im so TIRED  starting weightloss journeys just to fail miserably. Weightloss is not only physical it is mental also. I believe i am mentally ready. You got to make that choice and im sure you will know it when you have made that choice. To be like enough is enough . I feel like a prisoner in my own body

I want to take this time out to thank http://tinadivatv.blogspot.com/ Yes girl shout out to you lol because I am starting over and it is you who have inspired me to do so!!!

 I am not happy with how I look and instead of complaining and stuffing my face with jelly donuts (emotional eating) Im going to follow through this time!

Later on I will post some beginning pictures and body measurements so I can keep track and keep myself liable of my progress but for now you can either add me on http://www.myfitnesspal.com/bluebarbie
( which is my favorite site to track calories)

Right now ill just show my Goals:

Current weight: 241.5
Goal weight by 2/16/2012:237
Goal Weight by 3/1/2012:233
Goal Weight by: 3/15/2012:229
Goal Weight by: 3/29/2012:225
Short term Goal by 4/12/2012:220

2 comments:

  1. Wow awww thanks so much this was so sweet and you can do this I love that you are taking it one goal at a time because it makes this journey easier. I can not wait to see your transformation.

    www.TinaDivaTV.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Great idea with setting goals! You are on to a great start, can't wait to see more

    xoxo,
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete