YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Insanity DVD vs Gym

I already made up my mind that I will be losing weight but now the question is how. Do I go to a supermarket and just buy a bunch of spinach and lettuce *sick face* I dont even want to use the word diet because I understand now that this is a lifestyle change so at the end of all of this I dont revert back into to ms fatty fat fatcakes...yes i just said that thats what everyone in my family calls me ( but ill talk about that in another post smh)

Anywhose, the point of the matter is I dont know how to cook healthy...recipes get pricy whats a broke colleg kid to do?

So hear me out....I got the Insanity DVD's and my sister (the only one that truly gets me) offered to pay for my gym membership. So now im wondering Dvd's....gym....Dvd's....gym...both? I guess this is going to have to be trial and error.

If your out there and on a weight loss journey whether your just starting or you was successful at losing weight please comment below and let me know what tips you used. I understand what worked for you may not work for me but its good to hear other options because obviously what ive been doing has not been working.  Thanks in advance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment