YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 3, 2012

E.L.F Makeup Mist & Spray

So Ive been looking for a product that can be used instead of the MAC Fix plus. There's is too pricey for a college kid tryna save. So i embarked on the E.L.F version.

1) It was only $3

2) I ammm in love with this product

My only Con is that the bottle is just soooo small to me but for $3 i guess it balances out with other competing products

It does exactly what it says it will do. It refreshens my makeup. My makeup last all day and Im not a fan of a very matte finish so i love the dewy look it gives my face. I have combination skin and i dont get oily or dry with this. My face just seems natural looking.

So overall this product gets a two thumbs up from me and for only $3 at target yes girl I will be stacking up very soon!
You can find out more information on their website

http://www.eyeslipsface.com/studio/face/tools/makeup_mist_and_set

No comments:

Post a Comment